We understand that each school community is unique and the faculty development needs are specific to a school. We are dedicated to assisting educators in creating learning environments that meet the needs of the diverse learners of today. Our goal is to provide cost-effective, personalized and custom-tailored professional development programs to our client schools. We offer in-person and virtual workshops as well as self-paced online courses.
As easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Initial Consultation
A 30-minute call to discuss and assess your needs.
2. Customized PD Design
We will create a hands-on and interactive workshop for you.
3. Immersive Professional Learning
Our workshop will provide practical experiences and resources.
Curriculum and Instruction
Assessment Design and Strategies
Collaboration and Communication
Blended and Online Learning
AI Protocols and Best Practices
Google Tools in Education
Virtual and Augmented Reality
Contact us today with your PD needs
We strive to build strong and trustworthy relationships through open and candid conversations that aim to discover the root causes of challenges. Our consulting and coaching work is grounded in research-based practices that have a demonstrable impact on student and teacher success.
Curriculum and Instruction:
- We can help identify your instructional challenges and create a student-centered approach to solving them based on evidence-based methods.
- We can coach your faculty to reflect and reassess their instructional and assessment practices and update their approach to meet the needs of your students.
- We can support you in developing systems to monitor and improve instructional effectiveness based on data.
- We can help define areas of improvement for student learning for The Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association (OCSAA) and the Michigan Non-Public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA).
- We can assist in establishing collaborative environments where teachers can share ideas, strategies, and best practices to improve instructional outcomes.
- We can support your initial implementation strategies or your review and update process of 1:1 programs and blended learning instructional approaches.
- We can provide needs assessment and implementation strategies for library and media center updates and redesigns.
- We can design a makerspace for your district or school to meet the needs of your school community.
- We can coach teachers in selecting and utilizing a variety of educational technology resources such as online materials, and multimedia tools to enhance teaching and learning.
- We can help explore how to effectively combine traditional classroom instruction with online learning components to enhance student engagement, personalization, and learning outcomes.
A few of our Toledo-area client
Client schools from Michigan and Indiana:
Recent Blog Articles
Welcome to Part 2 of this 2-part series, where we delve into the art of teaching for understanding. In Part 1 we explored the concept of ‘understanding’ and the six facets of understanding, such as explain, apply or interpret. In Part 2 we…
Welcome to this 2-part series, where we delve into the art of teaching for understanding. In an era characterized by information overload, it is imperative for educators to shift their focus from merely transmitting knowledge to facilitating genuine comprehension. This paradigm shift not…
In Part 3, the final installment of this series, we continue to explore differentiating instruction (content, process and product) for on-target learners. Part 3 offers suggestions for product differentiation for on-target learners. To recap from Part 1 and Part 2: On-target learners comprehend…